Six Half - Vol. 8 Ch. 33

The fact that Kai didn't worry about how A-chan and Shiori not being blood-related affected him but how that news affected HER, means so much and I'm so glad the manga went that route.
Thank you so much for updating!!

Aggregator gang
I’m so happy that the current shiori still knows that she and a-chan are siblings even if they’re not blood related. I really hope if/when she gets her memories back, that doesn’t change

Fun times and rainbows and then were back in the thick of it again, dang it. I'm glad the brother's ex is outta here. Hated her.

Aggregator gang
Of course bitch-mother shows up when her daughter gets popular...
She abandoned her two daughters to leave with some dude, then came back when he dumped her, left again because she couldn't get her children back because of "contract" (she probably agreed to abandon them during the divorce), didn't even show up when her ex-husband died and now she's back because her "daughter" got popular.
I hope she'll get bitch-slapped hard when she shows up.

Dex-chan lover
Things are starting to piece together. The reason maybe why past Shi-chan was very bratty was probably because of Akio's actions. That "I hate you" was probably the reply from Akio to Shiori at that time and probably really hurt her (it was the first thing she remembered after losing her memories afterall), probably since he was scared that the family would break apart. This would mean she started playing with other guys maybe as some sort of protest or to get Akio jealous? It also explains why she snapped at Mizuki during that hospital scene after their father's death, she was (probably still is) a huge brocon lol.

I doubt Kai was fine with that revelation either, while it looked like he didn't have any problems with it and that he's pretty easy to read. He did change his face when they were hugging (so Shiori won't see). It's not too far fetch for him to be affected either as he did know the Shiori did once love Akio not as a brother, this happened to Mizuki as well when that was revealed to her. We might see a repeat of events, thought not maybe as bad as Mizuki's.

Double-page supporter
Kai is a good guy... will be sad if he gets his heart broken

@polarpotterbear
If you want to know who she ends up with, just read the last chapter of the Italian translation here. It's quite clear what happens even if you can't read Italian. If you don't see it, you might have to temporarily select the language in your settings under "filter chapter languages".

Users who are viewing this thread