Six Half - Vol. 9 Ch. 36

oh my god why are you doing Shiori? Maho was just starting to open up to you and then once you get back your memories you throw her away, again??? uhg.

Hah?
Wth is going on here??
Is A-chan the best guy in this world for everyone to be in love with him?

Lol I’m stopping here.

Thank you for the update ❤️

I understand him, A chan is kind and caring, naturally selfish people would be drawn to him. I know I would

i root for Shiori and A Chan tho

Yeah I hate where this going and psycho shiori who hurts everyone in her path is back. Why once she got her memories of A Chan would she act like this? I’m confused why the current her and past self aren’t both present. Feel like we just regressed a whole lot.

@LiliumDragomir thank you so much for the update! So bummed when this got taken over and then seemingly dropped. Really wanted to see what happens with Shiori and Achan. Thanks again!

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

Also damn Shiori

Shiori....

I'm booboo the fool hoping that she wouldn't be like that anymore, and then here she proves how annoying she is. Dang.

Dang, A-chan is surrounded by people who want toxic relationships with him (excepting the new chick; she seems cool). I miss #2 Shiori, but I have hope she'll be back before long; otherwise, what would be the point of all her character development?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! It's been a while.

Oh no, #1 is back and is still as toxic as ever. I hoped that #1 and #2's personalities at least could've merged and be a bit decent of a human being but nope, #1 completely overwritten #2 sadly. Poor Akio though surrounded by such people, guy can't take a break.

Thank you so much for the update!!
I really don't know how to feel about this, all I know is that everyone is getting hurt. I really thought that when past Shiori came back she would be somewhat different due to her new experiences, but I guess not. I'm worried, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread