Six Half - Vol. 9 Ch. 38

That fking son of a bitch stepmom. From the beginning she was suspicious.
Also thanks for the update

I seriously dont trust the mom and uncle. They are up to something. Hopefully, it gets resolved though since we're so close to the ending.

Dex-chan lover
It's really great that she wants to earn money to put her sister through school but that money is gonna get stolen by her wench mom so they need to toss her asap

Dex-chan lover
That uncle(ish) bastard thinks he's so fucking smooth, what a creep. And you just know he never wrote a book in his life. He's one of those people who use "I'm an artist/author/whatever" as an excuse to sponge.

Mom and Cousin are def up to something. The cousin is at least. He's seedy as fuck and might not actually be the mom's cousin since the mom went to the his room late at night after Maho went to 'sleep'.

It also appears that Shiori is starting to give up on Akio for real, while Akio is starting to realize he wants/misses Shiori.

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
What a roller coaster A-chan and Shi-chan's been. Also while I didn't suspect the Mom in the past she and that cousin really looks suspicious now with what they're doing. Maybe they're after the money afterall, which is pretty sad. Now it seems Shi chan has moved on, but what about Akio? Seems he's still stuck and also Kai's still left in the dark.

Thanks for the updates. Really like following this series.

thanks for translating 🙏
glad that shiori sorted herself a little..

Aggregator gang
i feel bad that shiori thinks its all her fault for falling for akio and acting out. obviously, they are siblings and cant be together. but the dad’s reaction was wrong. shiori was like 6 years old or something at the time, how is slapping her and yelling a proper response?? if the dad had explained properly, maybe shiori wouldnt have harbored so much resentment to this point that she tortures herself with these thoughts so much
fuck that weird gross man making akio think hes taking advantage of the mom (who abandoned them) and isnt caring for his sisters (he sacrificed everything to look after them) ugh. the mom is an ass too it looks like she only came back to take their funds and steal the house for her and that guy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread