sixstardadu

Double-page supporter
Where do we give you motivation? I like to give you motivation for Point Gifter and for the one that ended with the introduction of the cute puppy, that you last did in July of last year. I think the main character name is... Alma? Everybody gets a gift at age 15, he doesn't get a gift, turns out he did get a gift of Reincarnation in his previous life and that's why he didn't get one in this one? It ends with a cute Fenrir puppy saying:
⭐hiya❣
in the ninth chapter and then there's no more chapters! Oh tha CLIFF!

Anyway, I don't know if a comment is motivating but whenever I see it's your name I always wonder what the heck it means, but also, six is my luckiest number, so I approve! And I'm always happy with the work you do, so thank you! This was dictated so forgive me for any strange words or punctuation that shows up. Blame it on google!

Group Leader
Where do we give you motivation? I like to give you motivation for Point Gifter and for the one that ended with the introduction of the cute puppy, that you last did in July of last year. I think the main character name is... Alma? Everybody gets a gift at age 15, he doesn't get a gift, turns out he did get a gift of Reincarnation in his previous life and that's why he didn't get one in this one? It ends with a cute Fenrir puppy saying:
⭐hiya❣
in the ninth chapter and then there's no more chapters! Oh tha CLIFF!

Anyway, I don't know if a comment is motivating but whenever I see it's your name I always wonder what the heck it means, but also, six is my luckiest number, so I approve! And I'm always happy with the work you do, so thank you! This was dictated so forgive me for any strange words or punctuation that shows up. Blame it on google!
It will be motivating if a lot of people read it :D Anyway, about that manga, yeah it's still stuck on chapter 9. To be honest, that manga took a while for me to translate. I didn't expect it to be so much talk and also a lot of pages too. Sometimes just looking at the manga discourage me especially when the raw release faster. Right now, its already chapter 27 i think. But I'm not dropping it. I'm still working on it though slowly. I'm planning to mass release it, not all, probably half of it first and soon.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the even more chapters and sorry for the thank you belated to the response! If I were not on disability I'd gladly get you a coffee.

I am a big fan of the Point Gifter series and was wondering if there was a specific place I could read new issues.

Fed-Kun's army
you may already know but Hazure Skill “Gacha” de Tsuihou Sareta Ore wa, Wagamama Osananajimi wo Zetsuen Shi Kakusei Suru started back up around march if you had interest in continuing it. either way thank you for the translations, its very appreciated and i'll be sure to check out point gifter!

Users who are viewing this thread