Skeeter Rabbit!! - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Model of Friendship

Dex-chan lover
Lol'd at Miki shivering in the bath while washing Usa back and it seem the lock is not put on Shika's room. Of course Use is excited, watch girls dancing is a feast of her eyes.

Dex-chan lover
This blew my expectation away, wow I LOVE YOU USA! nice turn of events, you avoided a super cliche and made everything fun......just to caught yourself into another simple cliche at the end lol

Is okay to "use" this chapter as I would use a H doujin ? asking for a friend... Because.... ufff. I mean come on! check page 5, she's using shorts but you can totally see the outline as if she didn't wear panties at all.

Thank you very much for this fantastic chapter in more than one way

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata
Is okay to "use" this chapter as I would use a H doujin ? asking for a friend... Because.... ufff. I mean come on! check page 5, she's using shorts but you can totally see the outline as if she didn't wear panties at all.

I mean, Uran is a H artist after all so it's just a matter of time before the orgy.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt I want to see Author san going all the way to H with this one and then get his manga cancelled but saying "hahaha FOOLS, I've already won!"

Power Uploader
Miki on page 8's last panel seems particularly "happy" to massage Usa-pyon.

Aggregator gang
bottom right panel of page 5, thats all imma say

Aggregator gang
Just a thought when reading this. I like the girls at Mujaki no Rakuen more.

Double-page supporter
Dang, even for this title that’s a lot of fan service.

Re: page 5, maybe “forgetting” to lock up is part of Usa’s plan to help Shii train for the dance contest 😆 Looks pretty relaxing...

Users who are viewing this thread