Skeeter Rabbit!! - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - The Results!

Damnit of course she gets hit by someone. *Sign* Man a decent series going to end so damn quick. Sucks that the last chapter is going to be the last one.

Contributor
Ain't that a weak development. I really cannot guess what will happen next... yup, I really cannot at all.

Edit: oh shit wait it was axed, that I wouldnt guess at all. I mean, they published way worse things than this one...

Honestly this manga has been pretty disappointing for awhile now. It starts off with a girl being caught masturbating and some great fan service and has since then been pretty much nothing, only the occasional lewd panel per chapter and pretty much no advancements in any way at all in these 18 chapters. Thinking back pretty much nothing of any importance at all has even happened, then you had stupid stuff such as the other girl sniffing panties and being a pervert for literally no reason and the addition of the rival, what was even the point of the rival? All she did was take the duo spot away from the MC which was honestly a horrible choice.

I know he has a new work coming, hopefully it's better than this.

bike-kun, truck-kun's lesser but equally as promising isekai brethren strikes

Dex-chan lover
@yaboimags

Well, now the MC will have to replace the girl she liked as dancer next to the rival. I mean I assume so, seeing how this bike murderer probably took her out of commission.

Aggregator gang
ahhhh... i knew it something is gonna come and destroy her whole career... just for the sake of the incompetent MC to shine..

Power Uploader
What will happen to Chika?

Well, she will masturbate some more, of course.

Dex-chan lover
This is why you should NEVER walk while looking at anything but where your going. Do not walk while using phones, its stupid. Just stop moving, step to the side, and look at your phone safely.

Dex-chan lover
One chapter left... and there was only one (well, technically 2 iirc) times when we see Chika masturbating... Feelsbadman :(

Users who are viewing this thread