Skill Lender’s Retrieving (Tale) ~I Told You It’s 10% Per 10 Days at First, Didn’t I?~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Again, I don’t like the impatience in the way the voice was personified. Unlike, in slime(the web novel) where the voice didn’t even manifes, this makes the voice waifu in like a 3 chapters

Dex-chan lover
"I have a bad feeling about this"
Welp, at least the ex-leader have some brain cell to realize that he somehow F**k up

Dex-chan lover
I honestly feel bad for Elya. Like, sure, she's a truly despicable person, just like the rest of them. She was fully willing to kill the MC for the sake of saving some money, and even before that she mistreated him like the others did.
But her karma for it, the unique skill that she lost, is the loss of her intellect. For the rest of them, their unique skills are just special abilities or extreme durability, but hers is more closely tied to who she is as a person.
In losing her skill, she's lost part of her ego (in the psychology sense, not the pride sense). She's lost part of her sense of self.

I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

The rest of them are gonna have to deal with the consequences of their actions, but at least they'll have the capacity to understand those consequences.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly feel bad for Elya. Like, sure, she's a truly despicable person, just like the rest of them. She was fully willing to kill the MC for the sake of saving some money, and even before that she mistreated him like the others did.
But her karma for it, the unique skill that she lost, is the loss of her intellect. For the rest of them, their unique skills are just special abilities or extreme durability, but hers is more closely tied to who she is as a person.
In losing her skill, she's lost part of her ego (in the psychology sense, not the pride sense). She's lost part of her sense of self.

The rest of them are gonna have to deal with the consequences of their actions, but at least they'll have the capacity to understand those consequences.
IDK about ego but Gordon freaks out after he turned out not so invincible after all

Dex-chan lover

Yeah, she can never really go anywhere by herself from now on, and any attempt of her trying to raise that unique skill, the SP will immediately go to Marz, and who knows how much SP one gets from using a skill like that?

Users who are viewing this thread