Skip and Loafer - Ch. 60 - Mumbled words

Dex-chan lover
I'm enjoying the series but I have to confess I don't really understand what's the business between Mitsumi and Shima. I thought that if I'd soldier through a few chapters it would finally shine some light about the whole situation. But I'm more confused than ever.
Well, thanks to the vacation chapters we know that Shima has troubles understanding his own feelings and dealing with other people (due to family issues, popularity, etc.), and Mitsumi is... very special. Especially when it comes to things that are not studying. Not to mention that they are both kids, so no wonder their relationships are pretty awkward. Maybe reading the their entire romance arc in one ago would make more sense, but we'll have to wait another year or so :(

Double-page supporter
This chapter really cheered me up. Thanks a lot! I will turn 30 soon and I swear my love life is still as awkward as these two 😵‍💫

shiima getting jealous plus ujie & mitsumi becoming true friends were the best parts, love the consultation with all the girls too! this chapter was a good insight to all the characters growth with themself and others :O

Fed-Kun's army
I'm enjoying the series but I have to confess I don't really understand what's the business between Mitsumi and Shima. I thought that if I'd soldier through a few chapters it would finally shine some light about the whole situation. But I'm more confused than ever.
Shima has adapted to others his entire life, to the point that he forgot to learn what he feels and what could those feelings mean.
He agreed to date out of his passivity, agreed to break up out of it, and now is learning that actually, there ARE things he wants and even more so, he is willing to figure the associated issues just to get it (love is icky, theater=mom=bad)
As applicable to Mitsumi, she decided to break up strictly out of earnestness and still crushes on Shima, but also treats him like a friend 'cause she cherishes him. Shima noticed it and suddenly 'BEST GIRL ALERT' started pounding in his head, but he's awkward about it (as in, not fully gets it as per the first paragrpaph)

Dex-chan lover
I really love shima emphasizing with the monster so much. I hope he gets to wear makeup for it.

Does anyone know when ch 61 will be out ? I’ve been looking everywhere and I can’t even figure out if it’s on hiatus or not.

Users who are viewing this thread