Skip and Loafer - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Sparkling High School Student

thanks for the TR .. I've read upto Ch.20 but its nice to re-read this manga

Supporter
I've pretty much forgotten what happens in this series, so it's great to have the opportunity to start over. Many thanks!

Thank you for picking this back up! Happy to have the chance to re-read this again as well :)

Dex-chan lover
Aww YISSS
The BEST and most earnest dork in manga, thanks indeed!

it’s kind of sad that i can relate to her finishing all the work in advance and worrying about the self introductions the most 😭

It’s really funny how she doesn’t react the way other ditzy, clumsy female leads act. Especially after that barfing thing lol. Yeah she’s embarrassed but she also just moved on without dwelling too much on it (like the internal screaming 😫 thoughts), I’m still laughing at how she straight up said “yeah I feel fine, after throwing up” which is relatable, but not something I would expect to say in the middle of class to the good lucking popular guy lol.

Lmao damn first thing I see is that fake beeotch. When she says hi to her, she's like "Oh hey, nice to meet you" and after she sees her talking and exchanging numbers with the boy protag, she's like "YOO LETS BE BEST FRIENDS!"

> fake beeotch

Read on and you'll eventually find you can't unlike Mika despite how she reacted at first!

Users who are viewing this thread