Skip and Loafer - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Nervous Karaoke Box

Double-page supporter
Why do I get the feeling that if this gets an anime adaptation, the FL will be voiced by Brittney Karbowski?

Double-page supporter
I read the old translation before it got deleted, and this translation give me a diferent vibe. It's so nice and refreshing. I love both version, but reading this again wouldn't be bored at all. Thank you for picking this up. I will patiently wait for the next chapters.

Best puppy, best owner. Bonus cold but nice pretty girl who prob understands being bullied etc. should be fun to see the main girl +1 (line) friends get added throughout

Since the mean girl/frenemie drama is inevitable, I hope she gets through in some sort of comedic fashion. Like making her feel foolish when she realizes how she’s really like/you can’t force him to like you etc. and I have a feeling the uncle will play apart in the plot somehow (like maybe classmates gossiping or something), so hoping for some sort of heart touching moment/strong way through it

Aggregator gang
@Mnx the previous translator took down all of their translations from mangadex because of some drama. I can't remember what the drama was about though but i remember thinking that's kinda petty. You probably can still find people talking about it in this manga's comment section (instead of the chapter's).

Dex-chan lover
I love the conversation she had with her friend on phone. It wasn't a very long conversation but the background visuals and the dialogue was enough to tell that they were long-time friends!
It might be a trivial thing for others but I really like it personally.

Users who are viewing this thread