Skip and Loafer - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - A Heart-Pounding Valentine's, Pt. 1

liking someone because they see how crappy you are. lol i love egashira she's my fav here. happy to see more of mukai too, he's so easygoing
i don't think it's quite that she likes him because he sees how 'wretched' she is, but rather she likes people who are aware and attentive, who in turn would be able to see how crappy she is and not like her back

Dex-chan lover
Never understand this anime\manga cliché "it's obvious he\she rejects me and clearly like someone else, but I'm still gonna confess to get closure or something". Dumbest thing to do. This won't ease the pain and just make situation uncomfortable and awkward for both parties
This wasn't only on manga tho, it's really happen in real life. I've know at least 2 of my friend like this and being rejected is the only way to leave her and throw away the feels u had over the years and to start a new one... If they didn't confess then they'll keep fantasizing about it while not making any progress, better to risk all of it and start a fresh journey

Dex-chan lover
This wasn't only on manga tho, it's really happen in real life. I've know at least 2 of my friend like this and being rejected is the only way to leave her and throw away the feels u had over the years and to start a new one... If they didn't confess then they'll keep fantasizing about it while not making any progress, better to risk all of it and start a fresh journey
"Without making any progress" kinda sounds like they could have a shot after all? Maybe they had hope for some kind of positive outcome? Cause it's understandable when people do this if they have at least a tiny chance. But if situation is obviously and absolutely hopeless and they know it but still want to confess, then no rejection can possibly bring the "closure" and prevent them from clinging to their fruitless dreams.

Dex-chan lover
Why not aim to become a better person then? She's already shown she's capable of change. Instead she's basically gonna stab one of her best friends in the back. Oh well

Users who are viewing this thread