Skip and Loafer - Vol. 8 Ch. 44 - Crumpled Heart

Dex-chan lover
LOL ujiie from the top rope... i love him. he reminds me of yugami from Yugami Doesn't Have Any Friends.

this chapter was so good - i love how the author balances the takeaways here. it's true that shima is in a hard place balancing how to act around others because he didn't grow up with the love mitsumi did, but as her BF he still should've taken some responsibility. it isn't about telling those girls off so much as assuring mitsumi in some way. even if they weren't secretly dating, he should've spoken up as a friend!

honestly it was such a good development to have shima and mitsumi date early like this. so much more interesting to see the missteps firsthand instead of leaving it for the end as a 'happily ever after'. i would honestly be ok with mitsumi and shima breaking up and seeing mitsumi date others as she grows older (like a coming-of-age version of Yumi's Cells).

Dex-chan lover
Lololol watefak with Ujie wwwwww 🤣 you should be on literature club or library staff or manga club or some art club Ujie, not some Student council 😅

Dex-chan lover
I really like this balanced view- being confident about being liked or not needing a base of other people in your life. Friends you'd never lose. Love you have so clearly and confidently.

Sometimes you can find that love in yourself. But it helps to have it in your life.

Also I appreciate the flirty girl not being interested in someone too much like herself... I was worried she was being set up as A Conflict.

Users who are viewing this thread