Skip Beat! - Ch. 324 - Act. 324 Grand Cross of Fate Secret Star Society

I can’t believe I’m saying this but I don’t see Ren and Kyoko having romantic chemistry anymore 🙈 They seem more like friendly senpai and kouhai. Maybe that’ll change in the future but with how far we are in the series I’m afraid I’m not a fan of how slow this slow burn is taking.

I’ve been reading this for 10 years or so though; maybe I just need to re-read it…

The early chapters where Kyoko was acting in Fuwa Sho’s angel/devil music video had great romantic chemistry despite the characters both saying their relationship was purely platonic/family adjacent.

Supporter
20240223031744-bec8b59d.png

Supporter
Still funny whatever Ren and kyoko have going on. They confirmed that they like each other and went as far as gifting her his amulet, which caused a stir in showbiz but somehow not together according to them. I really felt Ren's manager pain when he heared the news. We are with you bud!

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the TL! TBH, I'm just rolling with whatever we get, though it is too bad Ren and Kyoko aren't actually together yet (sigh)

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Go, go, Kyoko, Ren! Kick that Ceddy to the curb!

Thanks for the chapters!
When I read on monthly release, it feel likes going nowhere, but once read couple of chapters together, it does subtly going forward in normal speed. If not because Nakamura sensei have health issues we might already be very close to the end.

Double-page supporter
Let's! GOOOOOOO! :win: I swear, this made my entire week! Such quality expressions all around. And I've gotta say, even though I have a sneaking suspicion that Kyoko was hit with the opening volley of a harassment campaign, I love how she looks with wet hair. I'm really looking forward to seeing the Prince dethroned. Oh, and I'm glad to see Jelly stuck around for a bit, too! I didn't realize how much I missed her as a character until she showed up again. I don't remember: Have she and Kyoko met? I get the feeling that they'd vibe together really well.

Group Leader
Let's! GOOOOOOO! :win: I swear, this made my entire week! Such quality expressions all around. And I've gotta say, even though I have a sneaking suspicion that Kyoko was hit with the opening volley of a harassment campaign, I love how she looks with wet hair. I'm really looking forward to seeing the Prince dethroned. Oh, and I'm glad to see Jelly stuck around for a bit, too! I didn't realize how much I missed her as a character until she showed up again. I don't remember: Have she and Kyoko met? I get the feeling that they'd vibe together really well.
Yes, they did. Waay Back in the Heel Sibling and Guam Arcs :)

Dex-chan lover
Laughing Ren. Such a treat. Are the girls getting bullied?! Goodness I have been following this story for more than a decade. Season 2 of the anime feels so impossible

Users who are viewing this thread