Skip Beat! - Ch. 323 - Act. 323- "Grand Cross of destiny- the time when stars gather on earth"

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

Man I still can't get used to Kyoko and Ren being together like this. It felt like they were never meant to be together from how many hyjinks and other misunderstandings that would either drive them apart or something like that

I mean not too long ago she kissed Corn! I thought she was going to start dating that fairy Prince! Yet here we are.

The real tragedy is what happened to the Mangaka she worked so hard on a fantastic masterpiece sadly life had other plans for her. Now she is trying to wrap up the series :meguuusad:

Thanks for the translation!

Man I still can't get used to Kyoko and Ren being together like this. It felt like they were never meant to be together from how many hyjinks and other misunderstandings that would either drive them apart or something like that

I mean not too long ago she kissed Corn! I thought she was going to start dating that fairy Prince! Yet here we are.

The real tragedy is what happened to the Mangaka she worked so hard on a fantastic masterpiece sadly life had other plans for her. Now she is trying to wrap up the series :meguuusad:
Sorry, what happened with the mangaka?

Double-page supporter
I glad Kyoko taking it well. Now I just want to see Sho reaction. It’s gonna be hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
If memory serves me right. The Mangaka suddenly got arthritis. And it reached a point where it was too painful for her to draw much. It is part of the reason why the Manga is no longer as often and why we got Kyoko and ren together this quickly.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...es-1-month-break-due-to-author-health/.191118
I think sadly her health still didn't get any better. But hopefully I am wrong
Actually, the manga comes out as often as always (every month) but the chapters are shorter (~17 pages vs ~30). Also, 'they got together this quickly' sounds kinda funny since it took them 20 years ;)

Dex-chan lover
Actually, the manga comes out as often as always (every month) but the chapters are shorter (~17 pages vs ~30). Also, 'they got together this quickly' sounds kinda funny since it took them 20 years ;)
Still feels that way! The Manga no matter how often I reread it feels just too good to have them this quickly together, I swear there was more to the story especially with Ren past that he needed to deal with.

Still feels that way! The Manga no matter how often I reread it feels just too good to have them this quickly together, I swear there was more to the story especially with Ren past that he needed to deal with.
I think it's because they aren't really together, they confessed their feelings but agreed they're not ready for dating atm. I didn't feel it was too early because Ren was marinating for a long time and getting slightly crazy (like when his hopes were getting up over something and then he was telling himself it meant nothing), now that he got it cleared up he can focus on his other problems.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's because they aren't really together, they confessed their feelings but agreed they're not ready for dating atm. I didn't feel it was too early because Ren was marinating for a long time and getting slightly crazy (like when his hopes were getting up over something and then he was telling himself it meant nothing), now that he got it cleared up he can focus on his other problems.
For me the confession came too quickly especially when there was a huge emphasis on Ren trauma with his dead friend and how needed to face his demons before opening up his heart. But I can't deny that in the killer arc he was already slipping and finding solace in kyoko, which was all part of the one and only CEO of Love Me :haa:

Users who are viewing this thread