Skip Beat! - Ch. 319 - Act.319 "Grand Cross of destiny - the time when stars gather on earth."

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the scanlation!

I swear, the American side, lol. As if nepotism isn't rampant in Hollywood.
Literally. At least the Japanese system lets smaller actors get roles, instead of just someone who knows someone

Although im pretty sure that's the point, since Cedric is a nepobaby himself

Seems like a different group released this chapter. Has it been sniped? Also where are the rest of the chapters between 311 and 319?

You can find the missing chapters on the skip beat subreddit. Just search for the numbers. They're not as good as the ones that fishcake is doing now but you can get the gist of where the story is going at least.

Wow I loved your translation! I'm the person who published the really rough version of this chapter initially and I truly have a lot to learn about the nuance of translating from Japanese to English. Thank you for your hard work~

Wow I loved your translation! I'm the person who published the really rough version of this chapter initially and I truly have a lot to learn about the nuance of translating from Japanese to English. Thank you for your hard work~
Don't stop translating. You may be rough now but practice will make you better. Also thank you for your hard work as well and translating when no one else offered. I only did it cause I needed a long distraction from something, but it's really exhausting and not something I wanna dedicate myself into all the time cause I'm a moody person and don't really have the patience for it. This is for the hardworking ones. :)

Seems like a different group released this chapter. Has it been sniped? Also where are the rest of the chapters between 311 and 319?
U can read 312-318 on reddit, u can search skip beat 312 on Google and u can find the translation by the fan.

Double-page supporter
bruh nepotism knows no cultural or national bounds. if anything the american film industry is a cesspool of shit and scumbags 🤣

many thanks for the update!

I've been trying to upload act 321 for an hour maybe, but for some reason it won't let me. My friend has it uploaded btw on m*go so you can go and read it there for the time being.

EDIT: NOW AVAILABLE ON MANGADEX TOO!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread