Skip Beat! - Ch. 328 - The Grand Cross of Fortune-Miniature Garden The Drama

Aggregator gang
Thank you for translating this. It was a nice surprise and it was a nice chapter warning us of trouble to happen. it’s strange to see her jealous of REN’s hatred. Made me laugh.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter feels like a return to form in a lot of ways. The drama in this arc, well, I feel like it could have been written better. The tension rings hollow. This chapter is a very welcome combination of comic relief and callbacks. That being said, talk about a smash cut!

Supporter
Who is the last guy that kyoko is reacting to?

Also really love the whole doppelganger skit and hope it gets to grow to something more!

Overall, definitely a welcome return to form from the prior chapters. And I personally can't wait to go back reread the arc once it is completed!

Also really love the whole doppelganger skit and hope it gets to grow to something more!

Overall, definitely a welcome return to form from the prior chapters. And I personally can't wait to go back reread the arc once it is completed!
Seems like it’s Fuwa Sho? Her childhood friend from the start of the series.

The hairstyle really threw me off. He always looked emo to punk spikes is sure is something.
I’m honestly not sure about it myself. I can’t even remember the last time we saw him… Guess we’ll find out for sure next chapter 🕵️‍♂️

Double-page supporter

It was Sho. Around 10 chapters earlier have a short scene showing him together with Cedric and the gang.

Users who are viewing this thread