Skip Beat! - Vol. 43 Ch. 263 - Unexpected Results - 2 Days Earlier -

Dex-chan lover
There’s a limit to how oblivious one can be. I don’t understand how she can think that Ren would love such a bitch...

Double-page supporter
Sometimes I wish I never picked up this manga. But I just.... can’t lmao. This manga was one of the first stories I ever got into and the first manga I’ve ever bought.

Sooooooo.... many.... years ago... ?

The chapters feel like they haven’t gotten anywhere, the characters feelings seem like they’ve barely made any development and it has been over a freaking DECADE.

I mean it IS finally refreshing to see that she actually admits to being in love but... sigh... in 16 years you’ve had 1 birthday I think?

I’m a huge fan of Nakamura and I love all her stories so far, but... sigh. Can you just finish this story already lol. I don’t care if it’s an axed-like ending just fucking end it ???

*despairs but waits for oct 20th.... lmao

Group Leader
monthly manga shouldn't be allowed to have such blatant forced drama. Lol, so kyoko calls the dude despicable and he just took it as it is without asking wtf is wrong with her. Guess you don't manufacture drama just to solve it in the next 3 pages :^)

Aggregator gang
We are all know by now that the romance drama in Skip Beats! are mostly forced and never quite there. And We all know why we are all here.

To see Kyoko tackles more acting roles and actress's hurdles. The romance is never my cup of tea for this manga. But Kyoko's wit at handling her roles are.

Let's face it peeps, we are all here because at this point we've given up on dropping the series. It's become less of a "Must watch" and more of a "Given". Not that I hate it, I'm still reading, but come on, if you really dislike it, you are just a masochist or just finished reading the whole thing in one sitting.

I love this manga, but I feel like I'm gonna die, and the drama will still be here... Its been so many years...

Agree with the general sentiment here. Really insane that this manga just won't ever get to the point. It's been 15 years and it's gone like one year in the manga? Given initial release in 2002, it's 2003 in manga now? Practically a period piece at this point, at some point soon it should probably be added to the description that it's this old. Particularly because the media landscape has changed a lot since then and will continue to change. Especially including what phones people would be using.

At this point if Kyoko suddenly becomes pregnant in the manga the author will be able to fast-forward to the present day for a sequel with Kyoko's 15-year old child....

Double-page supporter
A whole generation of young people once read this as a teen and most of them probably dropped it at some point. They will probably be shocked to hear, that we're basically at the same point as a decade ago.??

I remember thinking 2 months ago that we needed some kind of relationship development...This ain't it. Oh well at least we got Shou now. Something definitely gonna happen. The pace of the plot is dragging so much now. I still love this but I wish I hadn't had to suffer a month every time.

Kyoko why is your EQ so so so low? -_- You'd believe a scheming, conniving b? C'mon! You're smarter than that!

I hate her indecision over her relashionship with Ren (STOP overthinking about other people and worry about YOU girl! Do SOMETHING!), but she has a good point accusing Ren as a hopeless playboy robot.

Utterly clueless over his actions; and cementing troubles and misconceptions with every single girl he treats by being (overly) attentive. Man, who would date someone who acts like that (even if he/she's innocent), then seeing the hopeful/smug faces of the other person and not feel cheated? I hope the mangaka is doing this with a purpose and not just to create unnecessary drama... I don't know, make Ren feel more concious and cautious over his actions and other woman's intentions, Kyoko builts confidence and subtly flirts with Ren to gauge his reaction, SOMETHING!

At this point I'm just following the manga to see what the hell happens next when bored, her acting scenes are my favorite part of the manga so far.

I agree with all the comments. I started reading this years ago. It used to be my favourite manga but I got tired of Kyoko's stupidity so I dropped it (after the Heel siblings arc?). Especially the chapter where she met Ren while he was"Kuon". I facepalmed so hard.

I'm here reading SB again for the memories and to see if there's any development and nope. Still very disappointing.

Can we just appreciate how shou was drawn this time. Whewww I almost want to root for him just because of how much better he looks lol

*blinks* Is tht Sho???? Wow I actually like his new look....wonder if his personality got an upgrade too....I can't believe after everything that happened Kyoko still believes the words of that lying manipulative female...especially cause she knows she's like tht...ugh the frustration over this misunderstanding is gonna be the end of me 😣

Aggregator gang
I commend the artists improvement over the years, I can’t even recognize some of the characters now. They’ve done a great job differentiating them.

Users who are viewing this thread