Skip Beat! - Vol. 44 Ch. 267 - Unexpected Results - The Day Before -

DAAAAAAAMN! Ren is being so cold. I wish it didn't end here, I want to see her response so bad. But man, I can feel the atmosphere in the car and I'm not even there! Yashiro's face throughout the whole thing is pretty much my feelings.

Dex-chan lover
The worst thing about this is... He actually did the exact same thing (aka kiss someone who he's not interesting in) with that one lady from a past chapter, who to his defense did sneak attack him, but still! KLJSAAFFL;NVALDSJF

Dex-chan lover
I'm soooo here for this drama!!!! But it's just a kiss, it's not like she slept with Sho.

Dex-chan lover
Finally they are talking instead of letting it rot.

@unime It’s not like Kyoko initiated the kiss either she was out of it when that prick kissed her.

Ren acting like he didnt get kissed too by some woman all the while being mad and cold at kyoko when they're not even in a relationship and he even stated he didnt plan to pursue her sends me. He's really manipulative

Supporter
@AHomicidalTelevision I agree. Probably more than 2 years now that there is no actual progress in either her career or love life. I started reading this series when I was in elementary school (no kidding) and I loved it, but now it's just dragging itself on and on and on :/

This is the problem a lot of long-running monthly manga has, which is that the mangaka trying or that is forced by the publisher to drag it out for money

Fed-Kun's army
Finally a proper plot for them.. I am starting to wonder if I should drop this after reading this like 13/14 yrs...

I love the facial expressions in this chapter, very expressive. Ren is an asshole by the way, a pretty one, but still an asshole.

Dex-chan lover
@breizh That was exactly my point. There was a similar situation with him, and yet he's acting like Kyoko betrayed his trust?? Like what?!??!

Ahhh!! I would've finished this chapter with Kyoko slapping the arrogance out of his face!!! Still love him tho 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@unime You were saying that she snuck the kiss but it's not really an excuse for his behavior here since shou did the same to kyoko

"No one asked" - another golden quote from Ren " I'm not your boyfriend but i'm gonna get mad like I am" Tsuruga. He's being such a jerk lmao

Dex-chan lover
Well at least they are talking about it, that's progress....I guess?

Users who are viewing this thread