Skip Beat! - Vol. 44 Ch. 267 - Unexpected Results - The Day Before -

Well... He doesn't know he forced the kiss on Kyoko, and he's pissed and jealous.
Not the Best way to go about it, but I'm into the let's clarify what the hell is going on...
And that scene was just too much from 7 am....

Dex-chan lover
@breizh Sorry I'm a little slow so I might not have been clear with my words, but in short, I'm saying that Ren shouldn't be acting like Kyoko betrayed his trust, because Ren got kissed without his consent by that one lady similar to how Shou kissed Kyoko. And the "in the his defense part" was to say that Ren is usually more aware as compared to Kyoko, so... yeah

Oh my god🙈!
Ren is really acting like kyoko betrayed him. Why the ********* doesn't he confess his love to her so she will finally understand how he feel instead of hurting her feelings! But so he is giving her a way to run away from her feelings again 😑.
Kyoko's love and career progress is so slow I wonder when the author will speed up.
I started reading "skip beat"when I was in middle school (now I'm grown up) and now I really consider dropping it out of frustration because there is no happy end visibly. Just another year full of misunderstandings without confessing their feelings for each other so they finally at least can become a couple.

Fed-Kun's army
Argh. At least they’re talking about it openly for once. But Kyoto seriously needs to stop acting guilty and making excuses, and Ren needs to get over himself. This chapter seemed out of character and somewhat abrupt for both of them. I hope she blasts him in the next chapter. The look on her face was unusual, so I’m hoping the story will actually progress further.

Ren.... shut the fuck up geez

Youre supposed to be the good guy to Shou’s asshole but why are you acting as a douchey second fiddle? Seriously....

Dex-chan lover
Wow Ren you're just being jealous and taking it out on kyoko, If I were kyoko i'd be super upset

Oh Ren 😔...it'd be nice if they could clear the air next chapter but according to my reconnaissance 279 is the chapter to look forward to *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread