Skip Beat! - Vol. 44 Ch. 268 - Unexpected Results - The Day Before -

Dex-chan lover
I swear, I'll die before every single misunderstanding is resolved... 😅

Supporter
@Lynkaster I feel you lol. The mangaka has been trying to milk it out for years now, somehow I don't even know why I still read this

Dex-chan lover
Impatient scans seem pretty patient to me, translating the recent chapters of skip beat. It’s tedious just reading it. Anyway thank you, I really want to know how it ends.

i rlly dont mind the story flow but what grinds my gears is we only get TWELVE INSANE CHAPTERS WITH BALLISTIC CLIFFHANGERS A YEAR. Kudos to impatient scans for not dropping this. Love y'all.

this is so frustrating!! When are we going to get progress and not go 2 steps back!! This is one of the longest running mangas I have been reading since primary school, and now I am in my senior year of high school, nothing has changed! She hasn’t even confessed and now this situation has emerged where it will probably take months to resolve.

It's not just Renn who tucked fucked up🤨.
Kyoko with her statement/explanation made the situation even worse 🙈 🤯😤. I really can't see how this misunderstanding will be resolved.
If the author keep this speed of flow i will be a grandmother before those two will find to each other 🙈😑.
Thanks for the translation and not dropping Skip Beat 😘

@lan2001h 😂😂😂 So true.....it's been so long and the improvement in their relationship is soooo minuscule that I don't even know if anything has changed.

As much as I may complain that everything takes too long, I'm in too deep now to not keep going! But we did get some progress in this chapter! This is the first time she's ever yelled at him. Sure she went too far, but this is some drama!

Kyoko need to yell at that assuming man.

They both suck at romance and very jealous at this point.

But seriously Kyoko, how could you believe Ren like that poisonous woman?!?

I started this manga in grade school. I am now in my 20s! For every step forward there are 3 steps back! She has seen him naked, Shared a bed with him, they've kissed, they both love each other, she is pretty much over the rage that was literally the driving force for the premise of the story and her childhood trauma due to mother! Stop being the one piece of Shoujo manga and COME ON!!! At this point I'm only reading it out of reflux because I haven't geniuely enjoyed it since they were cain and Setsuka!!

The one time she blows up at Ren and it's to stand up for Sho...tho she did tht just to spite him....they need to sit down and have a long nice talk abt everything

Users who are viewing this thread