Skip Beat! - Vol. 47 Ch. 287 - Route Kingdom

Damn it Kyoko lol this isnt gonna end nicely is it? T-T also the chapter felt so short T-T
Thank you for the chapter!

Nice filler , I really like Kyoko's "parents" so any bits with them in it are precious.

Add note: Kyoko hasn't been wearing Princess Rosa lately.

Fed-Kun's army
Oof... that feel when you embarrass yourself when mistaken an acquaintance.

Sigh. For a monthly serialization. The pages are too short. It’s like the pages per chapter is meant for a weekly updated series. I know I should not complain that at lease it’s not going on a HiatusxHiatus or no updates like Glass mask or totally dropped (Act-Age) but gosh!!!! I was in kinder when this was created!!!!!🌚😂

Well not that I forgot who Ogata was but it's nice they add a little recollection section. More authors needs to do this >n>

This story gonna be like what 500 chap????
N its not even weekly but monthly 💆‍♀️😭

I hate this author so much. At 286 kyoko was dressed up ready to film her new role then 287 comes and we fucking jump to a random af date with her friend. Wtf happen to the director who got a call last chapter, morizumi smth?
Reading this series by monthly chapter is cancer. Tbh it's better to just drop and binge 😧😩

Oh come ON.... I know everyone else mistakes the Ogata son for the father but Kyoko has that "perfect bone structure and proportion recognition" thing. She of all people should not make that mistake. And she was even in the same altered mind state with Prince Korn when she recognized him as Ren. This is very forced.

The only possible pass I can give this, is if this is supposed to show us she only recognizes Kuon that way.

But isn't her "perfect bone structure and proportion recognition" only reserved for Tsuruga? Like I'm pretty sure she's never made a wax, 1/8th sized, hyper realistic doll of Ogata.

I read this in about 0.5 seconds! Haha 😭 I’m glad I only started reading this series this summer because it is very difficult to wait for more... the rate things are progressing in this new arc makes me feel like it will be another year or two before we know what’s happening.
I love the story though. I will wait patiently because I have no other choice 😢
I’m totally ready for some Momiji acting!!

@unime Kyoko hasn't entered the amusement park yet because she's still waiting on Moko. Ogata's father just happens to be in the area nearby the park.

Nakamura-sensei even gave the mini panel to remind us who is Ogata because it's been so long since the Dark Moon arc 😅 she knew our struggles 😂😂😂

This manga might still have a long way to the finish line, but I hope that means we can get more of Kyoko-chan's acting. That's the no 1 reason why I love it 😍

The way I didn't need the reminder cause I've reread this manga (THAT WILL NEVER END AT THIS PACE) seven times over the past few years... 😬

Users who are viewing this thread