Skip Beat! - Vol. 47 Ch. 291 - Route Kingdom

@Trezcast i already felt that since the last 100ch. Always straight to the comment section first, if nothing hype, then skip, if hype then beat it.

@Spotspot01, no, her name is Juliena/Julie, the reason why Ren said 'Sarah' was the text Kyoko sent with the picture calling her Sarah.

I'm loving this! Adding Lori to the equation is hilarious! 😂

Double-page supporter
I mean it was kinda obvious. Now here's to another arc lasting a year to slow down everything. xD

Dex-chan lover
Oh lol
In the beginning ren was like 'sarah?' so I thought it actually wasn't her. But lori confirmed it xD hahahah

Also... It seems there's a little dirt in the background with the upcoming american movie that kanae is joining??

Many thanks

Juliena wearing baggy clothes to hide her figure.

I was hoping she was a bit disappointed in that last chapter because she thinks Ren and Kyoko's relationship hasn't progressed yet

Zmk

So I'm guessing Ren can't stomach his food because he's been living his whole life watching his parents wolf down food into a black hole of their own.

Poor guy.

Aggregator gang
Ah! This whole chapter felt like "moving the plot along." Like, nothing actually happened except a few characters finding some things out. The information will be important EVENTUALLY..... but I'm just so disappointed with the pacing. It feels like basically nothing happens every chapter, despite waiting for a whole month. At this point, I kind of want Nakamura-Sensei to take a good, long break. Whatever she needs so that she can be refreshed. Cause I feel like the story's quality just isn't what it used to be T-T

....Either that, or I'm not what I used to be lol. It's been so many years, maybe it's me that's changed haha. Or maybe I just need to binge from the beginning in order to see the full majesty. Maybe I've just forgotten too many of the details! Yes.... Let's think positively. I'm the problem here ha. ha. ha. ha.

Thanks for translating the chapter for us~ For all my complaints, I did still enjoy Rori's reaction. Even though it feels kind of empty knowing I have to wait another month to see what he's going to do. If that's even going to happen next chapter ^^' Hah.... Sometimes I feel like I should just quit reading for the year, and then binge the 12 chapters at the end lol. But I'm not sure if I have the willpower to do that

Finally it’s out!! Thank you guys so much 😭😭😭😍😍😍 I’ve reread the entire series 3 times while waiting for the next chapter 😂 a true addiction

Users who are viewing this thread