Skip Beat! - Vol. 47 Ch. 291 - Route Kingdom

Am I missing something or is Julieana Ren's mother's name? So Sarah is Ren's mother?

Mama Chan is finally hereeeee!! I’m so glad that it seems like they’ll get along well 🥲♥️♥️♥️

Nobody seems to have noticed the small but important side note - literally at the side of the page - that sb will be taking a break next month... 😧

SB taking a break = (monthly release)so for the year 2021, we’ll only have 11 chapters this year. Guess, I’ll be an old gramma by the time I get to see them get married while Kyouko’s still forever 17🥲

Dex-chan lover
Thanks to Lory, we got a confirmation !
The real name of the so called "Sarah" is "Juliena" !
Just like Kuon's mother was called "Juli".

I'm guessing Ren said Sarah first because that's the name Kyoko wrote in the text? So maybe it's more like '"Sarah"???', but you'd think the translators wouldn't miss that detail. Perhaps Sarah is a name Juliena uses in particular circumstances, like a dowdy civilian persona.

Double-page supporter
@Zmk Some long time ago we learned his mom is a terrible cook. We now know she doesn't notice how bad her cooking is because she'll eat pretty much anything. The reason Ren has issues with eating is she force fed him, force feeding your kid can cause eating disorders to develop

Users who are viewing this thread