Skip Beat! - Vol. 49 Ch. 307 - Fairytale Dialogue

Dex-chan lover
Working with or for the President seems like it'd be fun every day, even with the frustrations. He'll make sure you're taken care of, and you can do what you need to do. I do doubt there is a single C-level that takes such interest and care of their workers in existence. Too much work for nonfiction. Can hope though. The contrast that comes to mind is a company (forget, but think it was a cafe or something) that really did a PR push about treating its workers well, but the moment the workers tried to form a union, the mask fell.

Supporter
I can't get it out of my mind how I wish Kuu would show up during the route project, just for Murasame to lose his marbles at how Kyoko calls him father :kek:

Group Leader
I can't get it out of my mind how I wish Kuu would show up during the route project, just for Murasame to lose his marbles at how Kyoko calls him father :kek:
Yes! And Kyoko's reaction if she found out who Sarah is 😅

Lol. I didn’t realize this is actually a Tokyo Crazy Paradise movie (or borrowing heavily from it). So interesting to see the Skip Beat characters playing these roles. They’re really going all out for these informal practice sessions…I guess that’s only natural with the president involved.

Users who are viewing this thread