Skirt Darling - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if this is trap or genderbent.

Uploader please if you ever upload another manga, makes sure to either not both put them. It's real confusing when you don't know where it's going with this.

Contributor
So far I don't see the genderswap. Even strictly adhering to progressive logic if the MC is a trans woman then they were always a woman and they were crossdressing as a man to begin with. Deciding to publicly inform people of your identity doesn't actually change your gender, it just makes others aware of it.

I requested the tag get removed since it was a topic of conversation, I didn't realize there was a widely accepted specific definition for it and just went with it since I viewed it as more of a "blurring of traditional gender definitions/becoming a different gender than assigned" than a magical thing (pls forgive me, I use MAL and they have an actual tag for that 😭). That said, for anyone that has an issue with tags on this site in the future, you can use the 'Report' button on the page to request a change to the entry and get it removed 😄

Dex-chan lover
Unsure if trans or just microdosing the estrogen for giggles. Cause good lord girl friend.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this gal went all the way very quickly.
No telling anyone, just coming one day like that.
Mad respect, she got guts of steel XD.
Hope she can grow a nice pair of booba in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread