Skypter's Cave

Group Leader
The Gamer was a solid start! I hope you'll find more manga/manhwa to translate because I'll be expecting more good things from you guys in the future so keep up the good work!

Group Leader
We'll try not to disappoint you🤗
We're searching but we don't have any clue so it might take some time...
But regardless we'll be coming up with something soon..

Group Leader
Yea, the hardest part is to find a good manga/manhwa to translate. But after you found a good one, it'll be smooth sailing from there. 😅

If you guys find the time, it'd be great for you to upload all the missing chapters from The Gamer, it is one of my favorite stories and one of the stories that I like to reread from the beginning every few months. Unfortunately mangadex has a few of my favorites with large chunks missing from the story. Anyway, whatever your decision, thanks for the uploads.

Guys take some time to read our cover page and you will find out that right now only two of us are handling everything. From raws to ts, everything. Also Awopumi is lazy as hell, he sleeps while discussing things with me while we are on discord(lazy bum).

You are free to join our discord and if you do have any questions then you can just ping me there and I will try to answer ASAP( I really use discord too much).

Users who are viewing this thread