Slave to the Enemy Emperor

Aggregator gang
If I'm reading this right, it's king of the idiot premises and should probably have a radioactive hazard symbol on it. Or maybe a new warning sign, with three idiots radiating outward

The beginning is a little roundabout/weird? I looked ahead at the raws and moderate spoilers:
We reach the prologue's story in chapter 5, so the story basically doesn't get rolling until then. It's just an extended prologue/context lol. On top of that
we don't meet the main character again until chapter 5

I have no idea what to think of it so far.

please tell me the daughter is going to be as strong as the mother. This is josei. I don't want a shoujo stupid behavior X_x

The mother’s arc is way too fun. The writing is great and the story felt real and fulfilling. This would’ve been a masterpiece if the mom is the mc

I'm kind of disappointed that the mom isn't the main character but I haven't read enough chapters with the daughter to make a solid opinion. Maybe the author shouldn't have spent the first 5 chapters setting up, an awesome character(IMO), as the the ML because now the actual protag seems lackluster. I hope the daughter can measure up and be a good protagonist. Otherwise, where is the prequel?? Now I'd read that.

Users who are viewing this thread