Slayer Volte - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

XL

Dex-chan lover
Too late she's going to die... oh wait plot armor d'oh nvm.

Dex-chan lover
I have the horrible feeling that the author wants me to sympathize with a thoroughly irredeemable character ...

Dex-chan lover
when a character who did fucked up shit starts some woe is me pity party for herself someone is supposed to tell her to stfu

If you are a villain, be one to the END.
Someone you love doesn't see you? Gouge their eyes out and wear them on a necklace so they may see nothing but your love for them.

This fucking story is turning into an even bigger clusterfuck by the chapter.

I mean, the story's about to end anyways, the fuckin' furry mario bros are about to ez mode the slayer anyways with their bare fucking hands so it looks like the plot is full of shit. Good luck with your hunt, princes fuckass

Jfc, tryna get sympathy when her entire backstory was Daddy Issues and Genocide, what a cunt

Power Uploader
You did wrong to the Orgonians and now you want to deprive them of their revenge so you feel better about what you've done?

Fck you and die.

Double-page supporter
>If I can undo this mistake
you literally can't though

also these dudes asking the princess for help are going about this the wrong way. all you need is RATT SQUAD

Contributor
What a fucking bitch........ Why not surrender yourself to the slayer and let her finish you.

Fed-Kun's army
the soldiers are just too dumb to realize they were sent on a suicide mission anyway at least with the magic they stopped the enemy

Dex-chan lover
Sheee just said shes afraid of dying and now she says she'll die if she needs to? bitch is lying through her teeth

Dex-chan lover
lol nah slayer deserves her revenge, she's not a good person after all the slaughter she's done, but the people she's killed as a nation sure as shit don't have any high ground at all.

It been a year or more of no updates. There's only 8 chapters left! NOOOOOOOO!

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine trying to act like you have the right to stop her. Offer her your head on a platter. It's your best chance of stopping the Slayer and "fixing your mistake." God what a revolting piece of shit.

Users who are viewing this thread