Slayerdramon Ant - Ch. 63

Group Leader
@OiGimmeMoreManga I'm not the one who uploaded them on the other site I'm sorry but I didn't feel like taking someone else's work and reupload it here and translating the would take a lot of time
so I just decided to pick up the series and upload it here from chapter 63+
I'm sorry if it's troubling you, I have personally used mangabat and it's ok if it makes you feel better

@madlad11
rule 3.2.6: Only partially uploading releases with the intention to lure users to your site for the other chapters is not allowed. Either upload all chapters, or don't upload any.
it's okay to translate chapter yourself, still okay even if it's not yourself but the translation team has no restriction on reupload. But it's not when it comes to referring to other reader sites.

Group Leader
@leduo95 @madlad11

He has no obligation to release previous chapters. You're misinterpreting rule 3.2.6. Chapters 1-62 are not his translations, and he is not holding hostage translations to force you to go to his site.

Chapters 1-62 are official translations, thus rule 2.1 applies:
Scans of official releases or webcomics from official sources, such as original releases (raws) or officially translated releases, are not allowed to be uploaded.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Adding to the above, don't link to pirated copies of official releases.

https://h5.mangatoon.mobi/contents/detail/500

That's the official English release, which is also linked on the title page itself.

Users who are viewing this thread