Sleeping Dead - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I thought "this chapter was kind of long at 67 pages" then looked back at the vol. 2 table of contents and saw that chapter 11 is gonna be like NINETY-NINE pages...I don't envy anyone working on this

I can't even express how much I love this manga. 🖤
Thank you so so much team, your work in it is perfect.

(If need a cleaner in some moment, Im here).

What a beast of a series!! Thank you so much for your team's hard and amazing work on such a fantastic series!! Greatly look forward to the next chapter because this was quite a cliffhanger! I really enjoyed seeing Sada's perspective on romance and learning more about his sexuality. The frankness of Mamiya with that suggestion though!!!!!!

Group Leader
thank u so much for ur appreciation, really means a lot! 🥰 and yes pls look forward to more of mamiya's antics on the next chapter 😂

I just want to say thank you so much for your hard work with this and every chapter! It’s a difficult but very compelling story that’s super unique and interesting to follow. I really appreciate everyone working to translate it 🙏 Keep up the great work!

Last edited:
Group Leader
yayy happy to know you guys are liking the series! it’s truly an honor to be able to scanlate this captivating story 🥰

Thank you so much for the update ❤️❤️❤️ This story is still as amazing as ever and the translation is definitely one of the reason why (for me at the very least). Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Group Leader
aaa super glad to read all your kind words guys, and yes look fwd to meet mamiya & sada again on the next update 🥰

Dex-chan lover
that makes Mamiya a necrophile AS WELL as a homiesexual

Group Leader
😂 when you thought you've seen all of mamiya, he's got another thing coming

Went in for curiosity, stayed in for the booty ; kinda rare to see manga with such a huge amount of pages in each chapter, very agreeable though. Such endurance to redraw and translating all that though, ouf! Thanks a lot for all these efforts !

Group Leader
hahah yess fr tho, the script file for this series just keeps getting longer and longer 😂

Users who are viewing this thread