Sleeping Dead - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Hehe, thank you for the update!! The awkwardness of this all really captures Mamiya's feelings towards Sada well, he's been interested in him since highschool and only now really able to talk to him and do more. Looking forward to seeing how their relationship progresses further 💕

Dex-chan lover
That was a mix of hot, awkward and soft, which somehow makes it such good writing idk? It's very satisfying to see Mamiya exposing his other sides like that

Group Leader
yess one of my fave part of the chapter is cos it started as one of mamiya’s stubborn, insensitive request, but as they go thru it sada patiently tried to understand what mamiya wanted & made it work, mamiya let go some of his inhibitions and they ended up sharing a very heartfelt moment together 😊

Last edited:
I was holding my breath the whole chapter \(>_<)/ that was both unexpected and sweet 🩷🩷🩷

Thank you!! I massively love how well these characters are written.
The fact that there is not a hurry for show sex but instead, a slow and complex feelings around 🔥 chef kiss

goddd this author is so consistently big brained in how they set up the tension. i didnt really like mamiya that much, but despite the balding lol he's pretty cute sometimes

It's awkward but realistic considering Mamiya past trauma about sexual stuff, like don't we forget he was bullied and raped in high school and all. Thank you Sada for the understanding and consideration, you're the best guy.

Users who are viewing this thread