Sleeping Princess and Dreaming Devil

Tbh i haven't felt such strong dislike for a character for a loooong time. SCREW YOU DREAMING DEVIL YOU LITTLE PIECE OF--

You know, the obvious solution would've been to cut off your fingers, before miss devil went petty...

Knowing Masa Rabbit i expected something shorter and more concise, but apparently it ran for 47 chapters. I kinda wonder what will happen during the remaining 38 that are yet to be translated.

Anyway, thanks for working on this.

I really want to see how he wins...

edit: Did my comment influence this release?
I've been getting the feeling that mangadex is haunted... but in a good way!
I remember a manga, look it up on mangadex and bam, the next day it gets uploaded (This happened to me a lot directly after batoto shut down)

Aggregator gang
If it was me, I'd wish she becomes my girlfriend.

I’m not sure if this in the rules, but why doesn’t he initiate a Rock Paper Scissors game?

Double-page supporter
I really like this. It's both pretty clever and interesting, and the art is great.

Double-page supporter
Its been years since I read this.
I wonder by now, if he figured out how to win this. Tis easy if he just set a trap for her. using a fient and counter. He only needed to win once.

Damn, I forgot this series existed.
I loved this series, how much the MC mulls over every single word the Devil says in order to reach a sound conclusion.
Even after a year of forgetting it's existence, how nice, how nice. Thanks for the uploads again!

I feel like the devil is related to his sister or is actually his sister. The way she wants his soul, which when his soul is taken he will not care for his special one. If that is what it means, its like she wants him to stop caring for her and live for his own sake

Also isn't the school girl devil breaking a rule? If she is in a match with the leather jacket, she shouldn't be able to have a match with MC

@Tekikato
perhaps only the instigator of the match counts?
it's likely the leather jacket devil that started the match with schoolgirl devil and the schoolgirl gets to do her own matches?

Users who are viewing this thread