Sleepy Barmaid - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Tears of Painted Maple

Aggregator gang
Aurora borealis!?
Now i'm sappy... I know lot of stories of peoplo not succeeding in main cities and returning defeated to their towns. This justs hits me.

Group Leader
This was amazing, amazing work, and a wonderful chapter. Thank you.

that old asshole shoulda gotten stomped into the ground, she just wants to help yet she's the one who gets shat on? fucking people

Hold up. I'm pretty sure it's not a good idea to store sap in a gasoline tank lmao.

Group Leader
I feel this (and other chapters probably) reads greatly with this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y-shCzdan4

Dex-chan lover
@Shyvan that's not a gasoline tank. It's a 'Jerry Can'. One of the common uses is gas but they can be used for anything. Countries even sometimes have official color coding for what each color means. But since it's a private company they probably don't care about a color code

Fed-Kun's army
mendling with someone affairs could lead to worsen the situatio, but hey its turns out to be good ending and she keeps her promise as a bartender....now im really excited being bartener though im still a barista

This sleepy bartender is best girl.

@Kazgarok people are assholes like that. You help and they either take advantage of you, or turn it around to make you the bad guy. No good deed goes unpunished after all.

Double-page supporter
A great end to this story! And the TL's note was really interesting to read. Thank you for your work!

Dex-chan lover
very emotional chapter, i'm surprised, i was not ready to drop some tears reading this manga 😥

Dex-chan lover
This is the type of bartender that'd battle a mother bear to get to the drink her costumer needs.

... if only real people were like this.

Users who are viewing this thread