Sleepy Barmaid - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - My Way

Contributor
@Flavor25
I ask because of this:

X2.png

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz yea it might be a typo. か ka and が ga look alike so it might be Tsukigawa and someone just forgot to put the ten-ten to change ka to ga.

Did Yuki always have those massive tiddies? It seems bigger from what I remember lol.

@justforthelulz

Thanks for catching that. I was looking back through a few raws from Volume 1 and could have sworn it was “Ga”, but lo and behold, in Chapter 4 where we first get Yuki’s full name, it’s “Ka”. Kind of embarrassing that I overlooked that for 20-some chapters.

“Tsukigawa” is a more common way to write it in my experience, but perhaps that’s not actually the case. Usually when there’s neighboring sounds like that “ki” and “ka”, the second character gets rendaku’d to make it easier to say. That’s why it felt more natural for me to use.

Our TS is a champ and has decided to go back and fix it in all the chapters where I messed that up. Thankfully it only seems to be a few places, since everyone usually calls Yuki by her first name.

Contributor
@Abalone
Our TS is a champ and has decided to go back and fix it in all the chapters where I messed that up.
Thankfully it only seems to be a few places, since everyone usually calls Yuki by her first name.
You could've just told me it was 'Tsukigawa' in the manga and I would have accepted that as well.
Can't believe you let an entitled reader bully your TS into doing extra work to fix a minor detail that literally 99.99% of readers rightfully glossed over in favor of the story itself SMH /s

aquathumbsup.gif

Dex-chan lover
Isn't the fact she use expensive and rare ingredients the actual cause of her financial problems? That, and the fact most of said ingredients are one-use only: I mean, in how many other drinks will she use shiitake whiskey AND the sirup taken from the same three where the mushrooms were grown?

Dex-chan lover
@Beregorn
It's not exactly rare and expensive but more like unconventional, really. You would think of cocktails as beverages made from alcohol, but ingridients like mushroom and old fashion one doesn't seem like it would go well. And what she does is that she spends time looking for new way of mixing up a drink so out of place it catch people by surprise.

If anything, it's the time she spends on researching that causes her financial problems. Well, she often just get a side job from the diner or invitations to cover it though.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, though, how does she make enough money to live if she only opens up on certain nights, moves her stall around so it's hard to get repeat customers, takes weeks off, goes traveling for ingredients, etc.?

Users who are viewing this thread