Slime Life - Vol. 10 Ch. 265 - Making Hot Pot and Slime

Dex-chan lover
Wait, why X-ing the, what i believe is a, potato? And in hotpot?
The ruptured skin would just let the potato innards spill everywhere into the hotpot, so unless that is the plan all along, you would want to sear the potato for it to retain shape. But in that case, theres still no reason to X it, just cut it through so theres a flat surface to sear.

Dex-chan lover
She looks so wifey cooking. And motherly teaching him how to prepare the veggies.
Yeah, it's what you do if you bake potatoes. When you eat them. Although it's very round for a potato. They're usually more elongated. At least the kind I'm used to, at that size.

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
The ruptured skin would just let the potato innards spill everywhere into the hotpot, so unless that is the plan all along, you would want to sear the potato for it to retain shape. But in that case, theres still no reason to X it, just cut it through so theres a flat surface to sear.
“Nabe” is broader than hotpot but there’s not really a better common word. And you usually simmer it pretty gently. Think of this as a red potato, (at least in North America).

Dex-chan lover
azoH50W.png

yeeeeeeee let's make some meannnnn hotpot

Users who are viewing this thread