5938403a-42dd-4d00-a8c7-cc5880985536
Perim Double-page supporter Joined Jan 24, 2018 Messages 253 Sep 21, 2019 #5 And the readers all got diabetes. The End.
Reikou Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 13, 2018 Messages 1,151 Sep 21, 2019 #8 Did anyone say Romance tag?!
S sixfish11 Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 9, 2019 Messages 473 Sep 21, 2019 #10 that's so fucking adorable
G Goretantath Double-page supporter Joined Sep 22, 2018 Messages 942 Sep 22, 2019 #11 I hear the sounds of the wake left from slixie
Doomroar Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 20, 2018 Messages 10,653 Sep 22, 2019 #12 I will give them a couple of years, then i will ship it, but this is definitively the foundation, this is their keel.
I will give them a couple of years, then i will ship it, but this is definitively the foundation, this is their keel.
Y YukiOnna Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 20, 2018 Messages 168 Sep 23, 2019 #16 Just hire her already, they are both so cute!
knight_evangel Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 10, 2019 Messages 2,786 Feb 13, 2021 #17 Fairy and Slime can definitely have kids if we go by Dragon Warrior Monsters lore.