Slime Saint - Ch. 2.5 - New Year's Special

Yes I hope this is as interesting as I believe it is. Looks fun to read so I'll continue to support

Dex-chan lover
Such an interesting new manga, I'm going to really look forward to seeing how it develops as it progresses.

Thanks everyone at ToruScans for the translation, I hope you all have an amazing year

Dex-chan lover
Can 2 chapters really be considered “continued support”?
or is this a threat…. Hmmmmm
maybe it got viral on twitter. or the artist simply made a 'new years' themed art
to keep the momentum going/bring more eyes on it lol

Dex-chan lover
Looks like an interesting manga to read.

Thanks for bringing it to us with your TL :)

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone have any suggestions of similar manga? This is very comfy.
Got a crap ton of manhwa with a similar premise, but can you be more specific on what you're looking for? Monster Possession, Isekai'd royalty ojosamas, cute slimes?

yoa

Dex-chan lover
Got a crap ton of manhwa with a similar premise, but can you be more specific on what you're looking for? Monster Possession, Isekai'd royalty ojosamas, cute slimes?
Gimme some of that royalty ojousama's manhwa/mangas
plz

Yeah anything about villainesses are firmly in the same niche as this. One aired two seasons ago as anime even, another one last season, and TWO of them this season :ROFLMAO:
It's basically the most popular josei/shoujo sub-genre for isekai/fantasy series.

Contributor
The pure shock and terror that everyone in the mansion is going through while not knowing she's not their inhumane (actually now inhuman) mistress is very funny. I can just imagine everyone thinking she's finally lost her mind.

The original Jelly was a figuratively monstrous human (those nail torture scenes give me Higurashi horror flashbacks), but now their "mistress" is a literal monster in human form who's more humane and human than they've ever seen her before.

Users who are viewing this thread