Slime Saint - Ch. 4 - Operation Friendship

Dex-chan lover
Very cute small steps on rebuilding the saint reputation plan by caused by the original saint is underway. Although, miss slime saint’s major issue is that she needs to learn human social cues and in order to fix that and I hate to say it we need a magical school arc so miss slime can to learn human socialization skills better, hey but that’s just me.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
While going through the maid's backstory is cute and all, Zi find myself wishing they focused on the slime's story instead. The punchline at the end fell flat and felt...unearned. Regardless, I'm still looking forward to the next chapter :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Am i overthinking the "clink" sound effect when Erin pour the tea for Jelly?
Yes. It's also not when she's pouring, it's when she's putting the stuff away. The clinking is just porcelain tapping porcelain/metal.
Admittedly, that'd probably be enough of a slight that the real Jelly would've beat the shit out of her on the spot but there isn't actually anything sinister going on there.

Double-page supporter
As silly as it is to think about the future run, I do honestly wonder how Erin would react if (when?) Slime decides to be truthful about the predicament. Probably just gonna be ecstatic at first before going "wait, does this mean I got lucky and didn't mean the real Jelly?"

Dex-chan lover
And thus begin the tale of the legendary maid, Erin, whom be the first who got blessed (got headpats) by Goddess Jelly.
200.webp

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
After that maid handed that whip, I just imagined an alternate timeline where the slime is trying to imitate the original body's tyranny while being completely bad and embarrassed by it and the maids just plays along with it.

Oh wait, there's already a vampire playing that role somewhere in my backlogs. Just got to dig up a mountain.

Users who are viewing this thread