Slime Saint

Dex-chan lover
interesting premise in the sea of isekai mangas. let's see how it grow

Hmm, definetly seems like a good story. It has potential, hopefully it continues to be good.

More please, story with slime that try redemption to get better life from what the old self do. And the Saint is so Cute combine with the Smile is perfect just like Pride royal Ivy

Two things i like about this series:
The funny way other characters act when they mess up and thing she will kill/torture them
The funny way she(The Saintess/Slime) tries to act like a Saint especially how she excited when eating meat

Checking the raw .... wait, this isnt reincarnation, is posession o.o, I read a lot +18 about ugly bastard become slimes and late using bodies, this is same, but with a good slime xD
Same, bro...
I Think "Slime" was too much "R18" stuff tbh...

Dex-chan lover
I am a huge sucker when it comes to heartwarming shenanigans like this but. BUT. If Lady Jelly procreates in the future, what will her children be?

Aside from that, the fact that the elder Slime's partially parted head has a backstory really shows how detail-oriented this is. I love it so much.

Lost all interest upon finishing the first chapter. It's just one of those completely-different-person-in-the-body-of-a-villain type of stories. Bet there won't be anything interesting to do with slimes either...

Dex-chan lover
I am a huge sucker when it comes to heartwarming shenanigans like this but. BUT. If Lady Jelly procreates in the future, what will her children be?

Aside from that, the fact that the elder Slime's partially parted head has a backstory really shows how detail-oriented this is. I love it so much.
Logically, they should be human. Her blood has been replaced with slime but otherwise her body is human. Her children will be fully human with half their DNA coming from the original Jelly and half coming from the father.

The author could probably come up with a few reasons that the children wouldn't be fully human, but unless we are given those reasons, we can't assume that it'll be the case.

However, there is the horrifying thought that Jelly will kill her human offspring soon after birth and have her mini-slimes inhabit the body, having a child that is both her human offspring and slime offspring. The idea makes me a little sick, actually.

I'm sure she would never, but the setting allows for the possibility. There could be slimes slowly taking over human society, one body at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread