Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - The Family has Increased

goth-loli dragon, legitimate loli twin slime, pitiful busty elf,
tsundere onee-chan demon, delinquent ghost
really... azusa, just what knd of yuri harem you're building...
love it tho!

Dex-chan lover
"i will protect you master!" tap "i..... won??" ha! that was just too perfect. also she had to go raise a flag.

Dex-chan lover
I voted for an elf before seeing the last page.... THANKS!!! the org- *ahem* the family is almost ready!

Dex-chan lover
Shit i was hoping for a monster girl type like catgirl or something before the last page lol

Group Leader
Eh, Azusa probably could have just punched her. She spent all her life specializing on a special spell that counteracts Azusa's magic, which means that a simple level 99 punch would have been more than sufficient.

le3

Dex-chan lover
This two slime situation is cute in a f**ked up way ?

Though yay more cuties~

Dragon and spirit are short lived?

Last time i checked they are near immortal (not invicible tho)

And leica have same age as witch too(300 yo)

I cracked when Farufa said "There.. If you listen carefully, you can hear a slime's scream just now..." with that peaceful facial expression. lmfao

@Udin
Sonata was referring to ultraleaf's comment, where he said he hoped the next girl to be added to the story would be a beast girl, like a cat girl for example. Beastkin usually can live just a little longer than humans, and that even depends on their species, on most fantasy stories. So that's why Sonata said It needed to be someone from a species that can live longer than that. He wasn't referring to the girls that have already been introduced to the story. :eek:

Male MCs: *knock knock* FBI OPEN UP SICKO
Female MCs: *ring doorbells* CPS here, just checking up on the girls :3

Double-page supporter
She is a Isekai protagonist alright. Flag makers.

Fed-Kun's army
Harem? No no no, it is a family, why don't ya see it? Father! Mother! 2 children! It is a family!

Dex-chan lover
Flag Bearing 101

Yay witch got a family :>
there are no guys tho hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread