Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - The Dragon’s Great Dispute (part 2)

Dex-chan lover
@Wordsmith I never said it's legal or brawlers aren't thrown out, it's just not that uncommon for humans. Note that even you refer to this as something plausible enough.
And while ravaging the nearby city is an overkill, the fight with other clan (that is not hostile to the point of bloodshed as clearly shown) should be prime opportunity to exersice. Especially when you are supposed to be huge, fire breathing, scaly, carnivore freaking dragon =_= No wonder they did not put any fight to fly girl and hermit girl.

Group Leader
@GerryCerryBery -- it's a good ending spot, but this is volume 2, and we have the cover for volume 3. So it's going to continue. :)

And, they just started a spinoff showing Beelzebub 1500 years before this manga started, as a demonic office worker. Is cute!

Fed-Kun's army
bTAFVi6.jpg

i hope Azusa ends up allowing Cocoa Latte to dorm in her home. the whole cast is adorbs, and definitely beezlebub has that nee-chan feel to her. i cant wait for the next chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Harukara is more like that crazy aunt that gets wasted at gatherings, and may or may not also do illict drugs.

Power Uploader
@suppebargeld Why go out of your way to come up with something as contrived as "Flackerrute," which is essentially German nonsense, when "Fruchttorte" is an actual word that literally means "Fruitcake" and somewhat describes her personality?

Edit: Also, LOL at "glühschwanz." Yes, it literally means "Glowing Tail," but it could also mean "Glowing Dick."

@seekermoc I agree that I liked the previous name better, mostly because of the gap impression. I was just thinking about the reason behind the new name.

Also, Glühschwanz is a dragon that would shit into your chimney if you were a bad person. It is ridiculous enough without the innuendo. 😂

@seekermoc So you're saying her name means "fruitcake" - a type of cake traditionally served at Christmas in the US - and she is a woman who can't get married?
Yeah, why change the name, again? That seems absolutely perfect.

Dex-chan lover
They Made Flartortte or however u spell her name pretty cute in her human form

IF only mc was male and this manga ecchi +18..... oof imagine posibilities

Contributor
Meh, this is where I drop it, bored of it. Like the writing is getting poor. So her slime ghost daughters are fairly powerful right? So she has to protect them like they are very vulnerable kids yet after she beats 1 dragon she just fucks off to fight all the rest of them? There was not much of a question of danger to begin with. I mean they could have just had her 1 shot the leader before anything started since they were interrupting the party she was at.

Contributor
Don't change her name... wtf... Fruchttorte as a name is so adorable especially since it fits her so well, acting all fierce but in reality just so cute and sweet. (You ruined the gap moe with changing the name.)
DisastrousAcclaimedKentrosaurus-size_restricted.gif

Fed-Kun's army
So her name isnt "fruit tart" anymore, but instead she is now known as "flickering rod"? o_O really? :D

Users who are viewing this thread