Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - It's Become a Cookie Showdown.

Dex-chan lover
@Jackist
I think she fully knows what their feelings towards her is, but Azusa only regards them as sisters.

I... I can hear it...
The dreadful "AH↓ HA↑ HA↑ HA↑" ringing inside my head.

That aside,
you see, I've been trying to pronounce Fruchttorte name for quite some times in my head... and it keep messing with my tongue as it just doesn't feel right to pronounce lol

@Myst
It's pronounced as "froosh-tort" imo but I don't speak German so I may be wrong there. Or you can just call her Fruit Tart, like some of us are wont to.

@Shintaro_NEET

Ahahaha, just realize I can just use tts ehmgoogleehm to help with the pronunciation

and... it still keep messing in my tongue lol
probably the fact that nowadays I have difficulty in pronouncing "r" have to do with it,

but well the "r" aside, I've at least finally able to get over it now, thanks to you pointing out that it is... German, haha

When I first read the name Pecora the first thing that came to kind was Usada Pekora from Hololive XD

HOW IS IT SHOUJO AI IF SHE SISTER-ZONES EVERYONE?? i feel nothing but pain, but I’m too invested to drop now

Users who are viewing this thread