Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - Azusa vs. Beelzebub (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
love that last page thanks very much
also I love how they didn't lift a finger against any of the other contestants

Dex-chan lover
All the human slimes really wouldn't look out of play in puyo puyo.

Beezel and Azusa are gonna tear this stadium apart, but obviously Azusa will win because her family (and harem) are cheering her on.

Yo
Why is beelzebub w h i t e?

wheres my tan tomboy aesthetic? 😡😡😡

Dex-chan lover
One hit.. One hit.. One hit.. XD

By the way I read a manga about Beelzebub past and in the past she is actually a normal employee/worker, who got suddenly promoted because of her experience & diligent work. Which is why I wonder how she become so strong now, is she got a specialized training after she got appointed as a minister?

Dex-chan lover
Still totally shipping these two if for no other reason than to see more of Beelzebub’s antics. She also seems to genuinely care about Azusa and her family, even though she’s not in it at the moment.

Fed-Kun's army
While Fubuki has the most currently, Gura is growing exceptionally fast... Will Fubuki hold out against Gura? Will Gura continue her rapid growth?

This... will be a quite fair fight i think

She maybe lvl99 but her st isnt maxed like the rest of the stats, and bezeel have a decent share of lvl and probabbly have better st/lvl gain. In a regular match azuza prob dominated but this is martial arts (im just hoping beez doesnt get 1 shotted tho)

Dex-chan lover
@NinjaGoemon I remember! Loved that part! I just meant that Azusa hasn’t technically deemed her as being part of the family, like the others.

Users who are viewing this thread