Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 30.5 - Beelzebub's Work Observation & Volume 5 Extras

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations, friends! I look forward to volume 6 :^)

Dex-chan lover
I bet Beelzebub was totally going around and introducing them as her daughter’s like it was bring your kids to work day! Haha!

Dex-chan lover
Where do the exp go? I guess that is why slime spirits suddenly showed up only after the novel started?

Supporter
You know, if no one's ever hit level 99 before Azusa, it's not like there's precedent--maybe 99 ISN'T the level cap and there's just such a huge gap between L99 and L100 that it's taking forever for her to level up again...
and that's where the EXP is going.

Group Leader
Can nto wait for the anime to be aired so even better quality wallpapers come out.

Dex-chan lover
Why not yuri? She and Beelzebub would make a good couple.. just get married already...

Dex-chan lover
I wonder just how many people here would have wanted the Fruitcake Freedom 4 koma to be more detailed and zoomed in...

Aggregator gang
You know, if no one's ever hit level 99 before Azusa, it's not like there's precedent--maybe 99 ISN'T the level cap and there's just such a huge gap between L99 and L100 that it's taking forever for her to level up again...
and that's where the EXP is going.
Not sure about the world Azusa lives in, but in older games level 99 was the max

Users who are viewing this thread