Slime Tensei. Daikenja ga Youjo Elf ni Dakishimeraretemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translation, but please sleep. Thats important for your health 😇

Contributor
I are confused, she cheated on the MC by sleeping with the man she legally married? Is this some advanced NTR bullshit?

Double-page supporter
@HDMI1 MC and Dennis bet money on which of them would win a challenge and she rigged it (cheated) in favor of Dennis because she was in love with him.

hey hey, "its been a while, p*nis"? lol the "D" looks like "p"

@HDMI1 I think you read/hate NTR too much to think in that direction.
I believe it's simply her helping Denis indirectly, like dropping hints or causing accidents that boosts his research. Therefore "cheating" in the competition sense, not having an affair.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta feel a little bit for Denis there, even though he "won" and married Adela she just kept apologizing and carrying the guilt for what she did to Marlin. Gotta be a bitter pill to swallow, especially with the deathbed confession of how he "won" due to her cheating in his favor in the first place.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, she did was being used as a betting prize without her feelings being acknowledged. Marlin also was seemingly okay with her decision so it's kind of cancels out. Though, their master's fortune should have been Marlin's or at least split in half if she was really guilty about it. Might've helped him deal with the asshole noble.

Aggregator gang
@bobbybiracial I think the contest was set up with knowledge and consent from considering she was involved and she somehow "cheated". I also don't see how her "cheating" cancels out her consent on this case if there was none. While it is good that the MC moved on, it is still a dick move to do what she did and this resulted in her having something mentally eating her mind and if you think about it had the MC not found his daughters this could be a darker tale. Pretty much dicked the MC in an honest challenge between 2 men in love with her and shat on one's feelings by rigging the challenge instead of being honest and refusing the guy and never apologized or talked about it till she died. Kind of a selfish thing to do still if you ask me. Hell this sort of dickish behavior is what leads to tragedy typically.

Dex-chan lover
Why can’t people just be honest? If it’s that she cheated the competition, then that’s immense flattery — she liked him so much to void the competition. If she cheated in a relationship sense... then he has a right to know.

Because he wants to be intimate with daughters. 😀

I think its because in this stage he is closer to a slime than a human. He doesn't have a human form, he can't really talk.

Double-page supporter
If the stone needed someone proficient in magic and alchemy to acquire, why did his daughter have to be the one to go get it, and not himself? He's the one that taught her, after all.

I’m confused. Did she mix up her feelings? Did she regret cheating that badly?

Users who are viewing this thread