Slime Tensei. Daikenja ga Youjo Elf ni Dakishimeraretemasu

isn't this https://www.novelupdates.com/series/slime-tensei-daikenja-ga-youjo-elf-ni-dakishimeraretemasu/ ?

Dex-chan lover
damn i can only think of rimuru when i see slime reincarnation :( makes this hard to read

it's more easy to read then the manga with the witch who kills everyday slime. it's hard to see so many rimurus die

Okay is it just me or is this shit super creepy in the fact that this supposed father of the girls is now a slime and fawning/lusting over his daughter bodies mainly there breasts. Like wtf did I just read

Double-page supporter
Wish there wasn’t any dirty thoughts from the MC over his elf daughter when he was an old man and is now an androgynous blob of goo, it just doesn’t fit. Don’t get me wrong, it only happens like twice in the first chapter of 42 pages and it’s not very intrusive (it’s only mentioned in passing) but it still left its mark on me. Otherwise, this series is shaping up to be pretty good so far, as most monster reincarnation stories do lol

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Even before Rimuru, there were a lot of slime stories because slimes are popular. I mostly blame RO and the Atelier series... (and maybe DQ but those smile creep me out)

Fed-Kun's army
lolis and possibly him lusting after his daughters creeps me out

Contributor
Not bad first chapter, clichè but art is good and girls cute. Enought, so follow.

Dex-chan lover
This same author created one of the edgiest isekai's known to man. That weird healing hero isekai where the hero sexually assaults anything that moves and where he himself has been sexually assaulted by anyone who looks at him funny. I fear for the sages children.

Users who are viewing this thread