Slime Tensei. Daikenja ga Youjo Elf ni Dakishimeraretemasu

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, can someone tell me the good points of this munga? I can't find em, it's hella boring and the lolis look all the same.

Do you enjoy the slime fetish of Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken but think that the women in that manga are too age appropriate and the plot is too interesting and/or well considered? Are you a freak of nature who wants to end up on an FBI watch list? Do you hate yourself ever so passionately and want to fall deeper into despair? If so, this comic is still not for you because it's fucking shit!

lol this manga is gold
what's more is the translator is real gold
nice joke XD

Dex-chan lover
This better than the sex crazed Orc bullshit shared universe manga. But not by a lot.

Dex-chan lover
Blatant ripoff is blatant, but it's nothing new with the media. Someone strikes on something good, and the next thing you know it's Deep Impact/Armageddon x10.

Well, from reading his other stories, I knew what I was getting into. Might as well ride the boredom out.

Double-page supporter
This is the first outright bad monster reincarnation story that I’ve read...

Just blitzed this manga and my impression is that it's...odd.

It's an obvious clone of Rimuru without the parts that actually make it interesting. It's yet another weak to strong story, but the struggles that make those fun to read are instead replaced with convenient power ups. There's bits of fanservice thrown in, but the cutesy artstyle make those seem out of place rather than titillating.

It tries so hard to follow the herd, yet completely fails to capture any of what made those series popular. Interestingly, that failure also means it avoid many of the clichés those series made popular as well. This doesn't help the story, and in fact is probably why the story is so bland.

Overall, there's nothing that really stands out as either good or bad. There were a couple interesting plot points that were promptly solved by deus ex machina which pretty much shows how the rest of the diet is going to go. It's afraid to commit to any particular genre which is a shame since I would be completely down for a full SoL with Slime Dad and adorable daughters. It's tendency to just do its toes into a bit of everything to try appealing to a larger audience brings this to just barely average.

Double-page supporter
I would say the premise would be overwhelming cute but from everyone else here apparently it’s bad so no bookmark
Also we could toss it into the trash island in the ocean

Dex-chan lover
I just realized that this manga is shared universe with Shijou Saikyou Orc-san no Tanoshii Tanetsuke Harem Zukuri. Even for the same artist (not this manga) like manga saving 80.000 gold and the potion girl that landed at different continent. Is this the same case or what? Can someone explain it to me?

This is both better and worse than I expected.
I dunno how it managed to achieve that.

Users who are viewing this thread