Slow Jet Coaster - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

She really didn't even try to hide that that was her...like you could have changed the names and adjust the hairstyles. Like how everyone else hasn't figured it out that it's her is beyond me. I'm worried for these kids' future 😅

Well, the jet coaster definitely hit hard.

That said, nooooo. I mean, it was stupid of her to not change names and appearances in her drawings, leading to him finding out and possibly becoming a laughing stock of their peers. Her fantasies put her subjects at more risk than it did her, and that wasn't right. But... blackmailing and shaming her hobbies in turn (even as a plot to get close to her or whatever) doesn't feel right either, when he could've just told her to delete the drawings and account and never use IRL references again in her work. Idk, bit of mixed feelings right now lol.

I can somewhat relate on the girl because I'm the same as well
Being a 'closet' otaku that is.
RL can be suck as hell cause you have to hide your hobby in order for society to be able to accept you

I'm liking the personality twist so much actually
I don't get why ppl seems to always find something to nitpick to about the plot, about what should've not/should've been done with the MCs, I mean isn't that the whole point of this manga exist? There wouldn't be a story to tell if FL used anonym and ML didn't blackmail her 🤷

Honestly don't ship people in real life, ESPECIALLY if you personally know them.

That's gross and it makes things awkward.

Double-page supporter
....... jet coasters indeed. Man... and here i thought this is going to be wholesome.....

@lovecraftianwitch agreed... i somehow just unable to. I ship 2d stuff/fictions only ......

Dex-chan lover
It was fun till he blackmailed her and worse when she responded positively to that

Uhm .... this was pretty dark. Thought this is a shoujo 🤣 But idk ML kinda obsessive ... but in a scary way 💀

Users who are viewing this thread