Slow Motion wo Mou Ichido

Fed-Kun's army
Almost missed the update. Can't wait for the follow manga updates to show up on the homepage

Group Leader
Since Yakushimaru-chan has already friend-zoned Ootaki-kun, what right does she have to get jealous of Ootaki-kun getting along with Koizumi-san? They are co-workers, after all, so they do have to interact with each other. Really girl, if you're going to act like a jealous girlfriend, at least become his girlfriend first.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot I was following this. Now I seen it again re following here. I need more sugar.

Fed-Kun's army
Haha time to get bent Yakushimaru, you turned him down and now you have no bussiness to get jealous.

K

Group Leader
It'd be nice if Yakushimaru were able to snag a part-time job or a solid group of friends at school so she wouldn't feel as alone when he talks to other women.
Hopefully this arc wraps up in the next two chapters.

It's great to hear about citypop in here, I was wondering why didn't was mentioned until now.

Group Leader
As of chapter 32, I find it very difficult to feel sorry for Yakushimaru-chan in her jealous state after she had already rejected Ootaki-kun outright, and only reluctantly agreed to be his friend. Perhaps if we were given more of her backstory prior to meeting Ootaki-kun, we might have more insight into her character and perhaps feel some empathy with how her personality has developed. But, as it stands, it's all her own doing and Ootaki-kun is the one for whom I feel a bit of sympathy, patiently enduring his unrequited love.

I don't really feel sorry for her, i mean he confessed and she rejected him lol, and he's not even doing anything

I'm really hoping to see Yakushimaru have a facedown with Special K. Just to get her feelings sorted out, since Koizumi obviously isn't a real rival. Y+O getting together for real needs to happen soon, and then they need to stay that way :)

Dafuck is the problem with that girl. Suddenly getting angry I dont even understand whats her point.

Group Leader
With every new chapter, Yakushimaru-chan is getting less and less likeable. Ootaki-kun did nothing wrong or inappropriate (of his own volition), and especially nothing that would give her the right to slap him. Granted, if she was actually his girlfriend, I'd understand, and perhaps even approve. But they are friends at best and, especially since she is the one who friend-zoned him, Yakushimaru-chan has no right to bitch and moan about his behavior, even if she had caught them kissing. Yes, I think the word "bitch" seems appropriate here.

Dex-chan lover
Actually I kinda get where Yakushimaru is coming from. At this moment she just realising she has feeling for him and shares something personal with only one person she holds close.

Seeing that person sharing that love of 80's with another person (a woman that too) makes it clear that it wasnt reciprocated as much she wanted to. Was she justified at lashing out at Ootaki? No, but that also makes it clear for her first time feeling this and getting to a misunderstanding.Let makes it clear she only realised her crush when she saw another woman next to him doing the things they did

Users who are viewing this thread