f9b5e79b-4a8f-4b6b-b273-f1f240234a24
LTalon Supporter Joined Jan 30, 2018 Messages 1,459 Aug 7, 2026 #2 Deciding who your favorite is without finishing the whole game is acting with incomplete information.
Deciding who your favorite is without finishing the whole game is acting with incomplete information.
Flame-2-Haze Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 27, 2018 Messages 2,900 Aug 7, 2026 #3 What a way to betray the 3rd-Sister-Chan...
kojiro481 Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 10, 2018 Messages 1,099 Aug 7, 2026 #5 I'm kinda sad for the third sister, she sounds so sweet
RiceKirby Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 141 Aug 8, 2026 #6 The perceptive readers will notice the Third Sister-chan is similar to Hana, both in appearance and personality, which explains Kasane thinking of her as her wife. I wonder if the Elder Sister is similar to Tsuzu.
The perceptive readers will notice the Third Sister-chan is similar to Hana, both in appearance and personality, which explains Kasane thinking of her as her wife. I wonder if the Elder Sister is similar to Tsuzu.
Ichigo69 Resident Yuripig Contributor Joined Feb 4, 2018 Messages 1,576 Aug 8, 2026 #7 I love the way Tokumi uses the frame borders in this comic
M MrMcDaes Fed-Kun's army Joined Oct 29, 2019 Messages 42 Aug 11, 2026 #8 Hmmmm, mint chocolate mochi sounds divine